Apply for HPLS Legal Help

The Homeless Persons’ Legal Service provides free legal assistance to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.


If this is your first visit, please look at who can get help and what legal matters we can help with in the information below, then fill in the application form (Sections 1-4) to apply for our free legal services.

Pin It on Pinterest