In 2016 two blind Australians launched a discrimination case against the Commonwealth Bank, arguing a touch screen device used in many stores and restaurants was virtually impossible for them to use safely and securely.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Nov 2020Test case challenges the misuse of handcuffs against detained asylum seekers
- 3 Nov 2020Opinion: Religious discrimination bill will create an unholy mess
- 10 Jul 2020Independent school settles court case after expelling student with autism
- 10 Jul 2020Test case settlement great news for autistic children
- 28 Jun 2020Cate was expelled in year 2. Her parents took the school to court