In 2016 two blind Australians launched a discrimination case against the Commonwealth Bank, arguing a touch screen device used in many stores and restaurants was virtually impossible for them to use safely and securely.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Nov 2021Parliament must reject ‘worse than feared’ Religious Discrimination Bill
- 17 Nov 2021Axing ‘Folau clause’ small step forward, but bigger problems remain in Religious Discrimination Bill
- 8 Nov 2021Mental health discrimination by insurers: new report calls for urgent ASIC investigation
- 6 Aug 2021Community groups call for comprehensive review of NSW Anti- Discrimination Act
- 29 Apr 2021‘Shield not a sword’: Committee backs new religious freedom laws