In 2016 two blind Australians launched a discrimination case against the Commonwealth Bank, arguing a touch screen device used in many stores and restaurants was virtually impossible for them to use safely and securely.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 15 Nov 2023Commonwealth settles case with asylum seeker who missed medical appointments because of handcuff PTSD
- 25 Oct 2023Coalition of experts call on NSW government to raise age of criminal responsibility
- 25 Oct 2023Renewed push for NSW to raise age of criminal responsibility to 14
- 25 Oct 2023Leading Organisations come together to #RaiseTheAge in NSW
- 5 Oct 20232SER: the Disability Royal Commission calls for fundamental reform