Lou Schetzer, Senior Policy Officer at PIAC’s Homeless Persons’ Legal Service, has contributed to a new book on the legal context of social work, edited by Simon Rice and Andrew Day. Social Work in the Shadow of the Law is a resource for social workers, social work students, and for all those who work in human services. In a chapter on housing and homelessness, Lou Schetzer writes about a range of issues relating to homelessness and the law. For further information visit the Federation Press website.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Nov 2021Disability pension not enough to buy food
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 29 May 2020Public forum today: Sector leaders call for urgent measures to end homelessness post COVID-19
- 3 Apr 2020Man eating kebab on bench among 50 people fined in NSW and Victoria for violating coronavirus laws
- 25 Mar 2020HPLS on ABC Radio National's The Law Report