Lawyers for a teenager tasered by police while he was handcuffed at a Sydney train station are calling for an independent inquiry into the incident.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 28 Sep 2023‘Bullet to the heart’: Grieving parents call for mental health role in police response
- 28 Sep 2023Legal Academics, experts, and advocates issue an open letter urging the NSW Government to implement mental health policing reforms.
- 7 Sep 20232SER: Reforming Australia's Freedom of Information laws
- 28 Aug 2023Eraring extension unnecessary: Government has cheaper, cleaner options
- 25 Aug 20232SER: Turning down the gas