Twenty one young people who were jailed for breaking bail conditions that no longer existed are taking part in a class action launched by the Public Interest Advocacy Centre and law firm Maurice Blackburn against the NSW Government.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Feb 20242SER: Tackling unfair embedded networks
- 16 Feb 20242SER: Improving the future of flying for people with disability
- 7 Feb 2024NSW government launches review after court hears Aboriginal baby’s aunt refused as carer due to same-sex relationship
- 6 Feb 2024‘Shocking example of legalised homophobia’ confirms need for new NSW Anti-Discrimination Act
- 6 Feb 2024Aboriginal baby's gay aunt refused as carer, sparking call for law change