Seriously ill psychiatric patients are having their treatment compromised and rights denied by changes which mean they wait up to four weeks for a review of their involuntary detention, a group of psychiatrists and lawyers says.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Feb 20242SER: Tackling unfair embedded networks
- 16 Feb 20242SER: Improving the future of flying for people with disability
- 7 Feb 2024NSW government launches review after court hears Aboriginal baby’s aunt refused as carer due to same-sex relationship
- 6 Feb 2024‘Shocking example of legalised homophobia’ confirms need for new NSW Anti-Discrimination Act
- 6 Feb 2024Aboriginal baby's gay aunt refused as carer, sparking call for law change