Seriously ill psychiatric patients are having their treatment compromised and rights denied by changes which mean they wait up to four weeks for a review of their involuntary detention, a group of psychiatrists and lawyers says.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 18 May 2022Facing the Truth about Indigenous Australians
- 18 May 2022Law faces the truth on Indigenous impact
- 16 May 2022Disability discrimination case highlights challenges faced by airline customers travelling with electric wheelchairs
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 30 Apr 2022‘I wanted my independence’: How Connor took on the NDIS and won