Seriously ill psychiatric patients are having their treatment compromised and rights denied by changes which mean they wait up to four weeks for a review of their involuntary detention, a group of psychiatrists and lawyers says.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 3 Oct 2022UN says Australia must ensure equal access to free-to-air TV for people who are blind or vision impaired
- 19 Sep 2022Activists Want The UN To Look Into Inhumane Use Of Handcuffs On Asylum Seekers
- 19 Sep 2022Being handcuffed for medical appointments left asylum seeker Yasir shaken. Why is it happening?
- 16 Sep 2022Call for UN torture watchdog to investigate Australia’s handcuffing of asylum seekers en route to medical care
- 16 Sep 2022Handcuffing in Australian immigration detention needs urgent review ahead of UN visit