This submission proposes an integrated consumer advocacy framework, which acknowledges consumer advice and advocacy networks built by the community sector; state and territory responsibilities; and the Australian Government. It recommends the framework form the foundation on which the Australian Government leads consumer policy, research and advocacy.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Nov 2021Parliament must reject ‘worse than feared’ Religious Discrimination Bill
- 17 Nov 2021Axing ‘Folau clause’ small step forward, but bigger problems remain in Religious Discrimination Bill
- 15 Nov 2021Politics triumphs over evidence as Attorneys General fail on raising the age
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 8 Nov 2021Mental health discrimination by insurers: new report calls for urgent ASIC investigation