This submission proposes an integrated consumer advocacy framework, which acknowledges consumer advice and advocacy networks built by the community sector; state and territory responsibilities; and the Australian Government. It recommends the framework form the foundation on which the Australian Government leads consumer policy, research and advocacy.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 18 May 2022Facing the Truth about Indigenous Australians
- 18 May 2022Law faces the truth on Indigenous impact
- 16 May 2022Disability discrimination case highlights challenges faced by airline customers travelling with electric wheelchairs
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 30 Apr 2022‘I wanted my independence’: How Connor took on the NDIS and won