In response to an invitation to comment to the Joint Guarantee of Service (JGOS) inquiry, the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service provides detail on the difficulties homeless people experience with the NSW Department of Housing. HPLS highlights the priority housing system as an area requiring reform.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 20 Jan 2023Australia fails to meet anti-torture deadline
- 9 Jan 2023‘Very legal loopholes’: Consumer groups seek tighter buy now, pay later curbs
- 22 Dec 2022Albanese plan has ‘dealt a blow’ to east coast gas supply
- 21 Dec 2022Consumers stuck with Snowy 2’s ballooning grid costs despite NSW energy deal
- 21 Dec 2022Anthony Albanese labels NSW energy deal ‘one of the biggest announcements’ he’ll make in office