In response to an invitation to comment to the Joint Guarantee of Service (JGOS) inquiry, the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service provides detail on the difficulties homeless people experience with the NSW Department of Housing. HPLS highlights the priority housing system as an area requiring reform.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 18 May 2022Facing the Truth about Indigenous Australians
- 18 May 2022Law faces the truth on Indigenous impact
- 16 May 2022Disability discrimination case highlights challenges faced by airline customers travelling with electric wheelchairs
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 30 Apr 2022‘I wanted my independence’: How Connor took on the NDIS and won