In response to an invitation to comment to the Joint Guarantee of Service (JGOS) inquiry, the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service provides detail on the difficulties homeless people experience with the NSW Department of Housing. HPLS highlights the priority housing system as an area requiring reform.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 Nov 20232SER: Uncovering misuse of handcuffs in immigration detention
- 17 Nov 20232SER: Fighting the NDIS age cap at the UN
- 16 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuff case against Serco, govt
- 15 Nov 2023Commonwealth settles case with asylum seeker who missed medical appointments because of handcuff PTSD
- 15 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuffing case against the Commonwealth