In response to an invitation to comment to the Joint Guarantee of Service (JGOS) inquiry, the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service provides detail on the difficulties homeless people experience with the NSW Department of Housing. HPLS highlights the priority housing system as an area requiring reform.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Nov 2021Parliament must reject ‘worse than feared’ Religious Discrimination Bill
- 17 Nov 2021Axing ‘Folau clause’ small step forward, but bigger problems remain in Religious Discrimination Bill
- 15 Nov 2021Politics triumphs over evidence as Attorneys General fail on raising the age
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 8 Nov 2021Mental health discrimination by insurers: new report calls for urgent ASIC investigation