Kevin Rudd’s apology this week to the forgotten Australians, those whose lives were scarred in institutional care, was a reminder that there is still unfinished business stemming from that first Government apology – to the stolen generations.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 18 May 2022Facing the Truth about Indigenous Australians
- 18 May 2022Law faces the truth on Indigenous impact
- 15 Nov 2021Politics triumphs over evidence as Attorneys General fail on raising the age
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 15 Oct 2021Missed opportunities in NSW Government’s disappointing response to First Nations People in Custody Inquiry