A glitch in the police computer system is resulting in dozens of people on bail being wrongfully arrested. Robert Ovadia reports.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 20 Jan 2023Australia fails to meet anti-torture deadline
- 13 Dec 2022Legal Centres call for all COVID fines to be cancelled, existing fines regime to be reviewed
- 15 Nov 2022Segregations exceeding 24 hours at Juvenile Justice centres on the rise.
- 3 Nov 20222SER interview: Why UN torture inspectors suspended their Australian visit
- 17 Aug 2022‘No child belongs in prison’: 128,000 signatures to raise the age in NSW and Victoria