A glitch in the police computer system is resulting in dozens of people on bail being wrongfully arrested. Robert Ovadia reports.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 14 Feb 2020NSW police put children as young as nine, many of them Indigenous under surveillance
- 14 Feb 2020PIAC Welcomes Scrutiny of Invasive Policing Practices
- 9 Sep 2019Police watchdog to probe 'excessive' bail checks of Indigenous accused
- 9 Sep 2019LECC hearings to scrutinise excessive, invasive home visits by NSW Police
- 21 Sep 2018Calls for greater transparency and accountability for secret ‘STMP’ policing policy and its impact on young people