NSW householders who want to break their electricity supply contract will be charged $130 by retailers, $110 more than Victorian residents.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Jan 2023‘Very legal loopholes’: Consumer groups seek tighter buy now, pay later curbs
- 22 Dec 2022Albanese plan has ‘dealt a blow’ to east coast gas supply
- 21 Dec 2022Consumers stuck with Snowy 2’s ballooning grid costs despite NSW energy deal
- 21 Dec 2022Anthony Albanese labels NSW energy deal ‘one of the biggest announcements’ he’ll make in office
- 21 Dec 2022Overhaul of energy concessions needed as three million households struggle to pay their energy bills