Today the NSW Minister for Finance, Joe Tripodi, jets off on a roadshow for the latest privatisation drive, the long-debated power sell-off. With last year’s political brawl a distant memory, he and a team of advisers will spruik their revamped plan in boardrooms from London to New York and Hong Kong.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Sep 2023Australia’s transmission task needs a new approach – let’s open it up to competition
- 28 Aug 2023Eraring extension unnecessary: Government has cheaper, cleaner options
- 25 Aug 20232SER: Turning down the gas
- 18 Jul 2023“We can electrify the smart way, or the slow and expensive way”
- 15 Jun 2023Consumer groups welcome Knock to Stay Connected customer code for energy companies