Today the NSW Minister for Finance, Joe Tripodi, jets off on a roadshow for the latest privatisation drive, the long-debated power sell-off. With last year’s political brawl a distant memory, he and a team of advisers will spruik their revamped plan in boardrooms from London to New York and Hong Kong.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Jan 2023‘Very legal loopholes’: Consumer groups seek tighter buy now, pay later curbs
- 22 Dec 2022Albanese plan has ‘dealt a blow’ to east coast gas supply
- 21 Dec 2022Consumers stuck with Snowy 2’s ballooning grid costs despite NSW energy deal
- 21 Dec 2022Anthony Albanese labels NSW energy deal ‘one of the biggest announcements’ he’ll make in office
- 21 Dec 2022Overhaul of energy concessions needed as three million households struggle to pay their energy bills