Page redirects to https://piac.asn.au/2019/11/13/piac-working-with-disability-advocates-to-fix-reasonable-adjustments/
Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Dec 2021Almost 3,000 children in NSW hit with fines of up to $5,000 for minor Covid rule breaches
- 8 Dec 2021Healthcare denied: will Australia’s ongoing cruelty towards refugees be an election issue?
- 7 Dec 2021Unfair COVID fines causing hardship and should not be enforced, advocates say
- 7 Dec 2021Civil society organisations call for a Christmas pause on COVID fine collection to reduce hardship in communities already doing it tough
- 6 Dec 2021Medevac asylum seekers forced to wait years for medical treatment, report finds