HPLS Legal Help Application – Success

Hello, thank you for submitting a webform to the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service. Currently, we can only assist clients who have housing matters. This may include eviction, repairs, rent, issues with Housing NSW/community housing, NCAT proceedings, private or public housing bans or debts that prevent access to public housing.

If your enquiry relates to a housing matter, we aim to contact you within 3 business days to discuss how we might be able to help you. If you have another legal issue, please call Law Access on 1300 888 529

Pin It on Pinterest