Erin Turner Manners, a senior solicitor at the Public Interest Advocacy Centre – which is representing Jones – said he was “one of many passengers who have encountered poor treatment, including effective denial of service, trying to access air travel as airlines and airports continue to fail people with disability”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 13 Jul 20232SER: NSW religious vilification bill under scrutiny
- 28 Jun 2023Critics pan proposed changes to the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act
- 28 Jun 2023Rising religious vilification draws move to toughen law
- 28 Jun 2023No time for tinkering: PIAC calls for rewrite of NSW discrimination law as Law Reform Commission review announced
- 28 Jun 2023NSW religious vilification reforms ‘too broad and need further amendment’