Public Interest Advocacy Centre reports have found that adequate health care had not been delivered to Medevac refugees, particularly regarding mental health care services and mitigating transmission risks during the COVID‐19 pandemic.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 19 Dec 2022A Legislative Vacuum: The Healthcare Crisis in Onshore Immigration Detention
- 3 Nov 20222SER interview: Why UN torture inspectors suspended their Australian visit
- 19 Oct 2022UN oversight body asked to rule on cruelty of Australian immigration detention
- 6 Oct 20222SER interview: Handcuffing in Australian immigration detention
- 19 Sep 2022Activists Want The UN To Look Into Inhumane Use Of Handcuffs On Asylum Seekers