Lead solicitor for the Police Accountability Team at the Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC), Grace Gooley told Junkee that the current breakdown between Indigenous and non-Indigenous youth on the STMP was “very, very concerning”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 23 Mar 2023Police oversight body calls for an overhaul of ‘consorting laws’
- 3 Mar 2023Call to exclude kids from law banning criminal contact
- 1 Mar 2023Police oversight body calls for overhaul of consorting laws
- 20 Jan 2023Australia fails to meet anti-torture deadline
- 13 Dec 2022Legal Centres call for all COVID fines to be cancelled, existing fines regime to be reviewed