Public Interest Advocacy Centre senior energy advisor Craig Memery said the Tasmanian Battery of the Nation project was a sounder investment than Snowy 2.0, which he describes as being “planned on the back of an envelope”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 20 Mar 2023Government dragging its feet regulating Buy Now Pay Later sector, causing more grief for the vulnerable
- 9 Jan 2023‘Very legal loopholes’: Consumer groups seek tighter buy now, pay later curbs
- 22 Dec 2022Albanese plan has ‘dealt a blow’ to east coast gas supply
- 21 Dec 2022Consumers stuck with Snowy 2’s ballooning grid costs despite NSW energy deal
- 21 Dec 2022Anthony Albanese labels NSW energy deal ‘one of the biggest announcements’ he’ll make in office