Public Interest Advocacy Centre senior energy advisor Craig Memery said the Tasmanian Battery of the Nation project was a sounder investment than Snowy 2.0, which he describes as being “planned on the back of an envelope”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Sep 2023Australia’s transmission task needs a new approach – let’s open it up to competition
- 28 Aug 2023Eraring extension unnecessary: Government has cheaper, cleaner options
- 25 Aug 20232SER: Turning down the gas
- 18 Jul 2023“We can electrify the smart way, or the slow and expensive way”
- 15 Jun 2023Consumer groups welcome Knock to Stay Connected customer code for energy companies