Multibillion-dollar power companies are being accused by regulators of driving the power shortages striking the nation in order to receive more compensation payments.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals
- 15 Jun 2022AEMO flags level three ‘lack of reserve’ notice across SA, VIC, NSW and Tasmania
- 14 Jun 2022Power companies accused of engineering crisis for profit