The most comprehensive truth-telling project in Australian history is documenting every law and policy that has targeted or had a disproportionate impact – deliberate and accidental – on Indigenous people since 1788 commencing with NSW.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 3 Mar 2023First Nations Cadetships aim to boost Indigenous lawyer numbers
- 13 Dec 2022Legal Centres call for all COVID fines to be cancelled, existing fines regime to be reviewed
- 22 Sep 20222SER interview: Sri Lanka conflict map
- 7 Sep 2022Ground-breaking Sri Lankan conflict map supports UN work on accountability
- 11 Aug 2022NSW petition to raise the age gets 63,000 signatures