Lucy Geddes, PIAC Senior Solicitor, discusses the onus on our Government to provide medical care to those in asylum detention.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 Nov 20232SER: Uncovering misuse of handcuffs in immigration detention
- 16 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuff case against Serco, govt
- 15 Nov 2023Commonwealth settles case with asylum seeker who missed medical appointments because of handcuff PTSD
- 15 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuffing case against the Commonwealth
- 19 Dec 2022A Legislative Vacuum: The Healthcare Crisis in Onshore Immigration Detention