Lucy Geddes, PIAC Senior Solicitor, discusses the onus on our Government to provide medical care to those in asylum detention.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 19 Dec 2022A Legislative Vacuum: The Healthcare Crisis in Onshore Immigration Detention
- 3 Nov 20222SER interview: Why UN torture inspectors suspended their Australian visit
- 19 Oct 2022UN oversight body asked to rule on cruelty of Australian immigration detention
- 6 Oct 20222SER interview: Handcuffing in Australian immigration detention
- 19 Sep 2022Activists Want The UN To Look Into Inhumane Use Of Handcuffs On Asylum Seekers