Op ed by PIAC Senior Solicitor Emma Bastable, and Luke McNamara from UNSW Centre for Crime, Law & Justice.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 4 Jul 2022NSW Police Targeting First Nations Kids With System Of ‘Pro-Active’ Monitoring
- 4 Jul 2022NSW police accused of ‘oppressive’ tactics against subjects on secretive blacklist
- 30 Jun 2022NSW Police documents expose serious problems with secretive NSW policing plan
- 16 Dec 2021Almost 3,000 children in NSW hit with fines of up to $5,000 for minor Covid rule breaches
- 7 Dec 2021Unfair COVID fines causing hardship and should not be enforced, advocates say