‘A detailed guide on collecting witness testimony for human rights investigations even in restricted areas comes as “vivid images on television screens in our homes” show the chaos and renewed violence in Afghanistan that serve as a reminder of how vital it is to bring human rights abusers to justice, the Honourable Michael Kirby said…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 18 May 2022Facing the Truth about Indigenous Australians
- 18 May 2022Law faces the truth on Indigenous impact
- 24 Sep 2021Justice beyond borders
- 24 Sep 2021How to investigate human rights violations when on-the-ground access becomes impossible?
- 25 Aug 2021‘Victims deserve attention and action’: Michael Kirby promotes gathering witness testimony remotely amid Afghanistan crisis