Experts and community groups ask attorney general Mark Speakman to review ‘terrible’ and outdated act.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 28 Mar 20222SER interview re the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act
- 7 Dec 2021Civil society organisations call for a Christmas pause on COVID fine collection to reduce hardship in communities already doing it tough
- 6 Aug 2021Advocates say NSW anti-discrimination laws are failing vulnerable
- 6 Aug 2021Community groups call for comprehensive review of NSW Anti- Discrimination Act
- 6 May 2021Government agencies could access personal data without consent under new bill