Experts and community groups ask attorney general Mark Speakman to review ‘terrible’ and outdated act.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 6 Aug 2021Advocates say NSW anti-discrimination laws are failing vulnerable
- 6 Aug 2021Community groups call for comprehensive review of NSW Anti- Discrimination Act
- 6 May 2021Government agencies could access personal data without consent under new bill
- 21 Apr 2021Data Commissioner defends new sharing scheme
- 6 May 2020Civil society groups call on NSW Parliament to resume