On this week’s ABC Radio National Law Report hear PIAC’s Maddy Humphries, Roslyn Cook and Damo from StreetCare talking about the criminalisation of homelessness and the impact of COVID-19 on people sleeping rough.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 3 Apr 2020Man eating kebab on bench among 50 people fined in NSW and Victoria for violating coronavirus laws
- 25 Mar 2020HPLS on ABC Radio National's The Law Report
- 9 Aug 2017Proposed homelessness laws heavy-handed and counter-productive
- 7 Mar 2017Vulnerable at risk as community legal centres face 'funding cliff'
- 6 Mar 2017Urgent need for more legal services for DV victims: Report