On this week’s ABC Radio National Law Report hear PIAC’s Maddy Humphries, Roslyn Cook and Damo from StreetCare talking about the criminalisation of homelessness and the impact of COVID-19 on people sleeping rough.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 29 May 2020Public forum today: Sector leaders call for urgent measures to end homelessness post COVID-19
- 3 Apr 2020Man eating kebab on bench among 50 people fined in NSW and Victoria for violating coronavirus laws
- 25 Mar 2020HPLS on ABC Radio National's The Law Report
- 9 Aug 2017Proposed homelessness laws heavy-handed and counter-productive