Learn how to help your clients with their tenancy and housing issues with up-to-date and thorough information from the experts at the Tenants’ Union of NSW. This one-day workshop will help to clarify the complicated field of tenancy law and give you knowledge, skills, and confidence in this area.
This course covers
- Introduction to contract law
- Overview – Residential Tenancies Act
- Residential tenancy agreement
- Overview of Tenants Union and Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Services
- Social Housing
- FACS Housing
- NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Tenancy databases
- Complex Tenancies
Grant Artbuthnot, Principal Legal Officer, Tenants’ Union of NSW
For more information please contact Lena Lowe at [email protected] or call 02 8898 6500.
Date: 21 April 2020
Time: 9:00 – 4:30
Where: Sydney CBD
This workshop has a limit of 20 people and fills up quickly. Book now so you don’t miss out.