‘The government’s explanatory memo outlines how the bill’s far-reaching effects will change public life dramatically – in medical services, schools, offices and hospitals…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 4 Mar 2020Could It Get Easier For People To Say Yuck Stuff About Women In The Workplace? Attorney-General: No, Lawyers: Yes.
- 14 Feb 2020Faith-based organisations concerned religious discrimination bill could hamper their work
- 6 Feb 2020Religious discrimination bill: what will Australians be allowed to say and do if it passes?
- 31 Jan 2020Religious Discrimination Bill remains deeply flawed and should be rejected
- 30 Jan 2020Provisions of Religious Discrimination Bill too ‘severe’, human rights commissioner says