‘Big energy users have called for new “demand response” rules to be fast-tracked and extended by allowing electricity to be sold into the wholesale market from both businesses and households as the threat of summer blackouts looms on the east coast…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 5 Dec 2019Wholesale demand response delayed, better outcomes for consumers necessary
- 27 Nov 2019Water recycling needed but high fixed charges mean many Sydney households are still paying for water they don’t use
- 25 Nov 2019Cheaper than dirt: Critics say Sydney's water 'massively undervalued'
- 22 Nov 2019NSW Energy Strategy guides affordable, reliable energy transition
- 16 Sep 2019Call to fast-track ‘demand response’ to stabilise energy supply