‘The independent police watchdog will hold public hearings into claims an Indigenous man in NSW was subjected to excessive bail checks as part of a broader probe into whether officers across the state have engaged in unlawful behaviour or serious misconduct in enforcing bail conditions…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 15 Oct 2021Missed opportunities in NSW Government’s disappointing response to First Nations People in Custody Inquiry
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 13 Oct 2020Legal organisations remain concerned about the impact of secret policy on children and young people
- 30 Jul 2020Should ten year olds be jailed?
- 9 Jul 2020Family is Culture response falls short on structural change