‘The independent police watchdog will hold public hearings into claims an Indigenous man in NSW was subjected to excessive bail checks as part of a broader probe into whether officers across the state have engaged in unlawful behaviour or serious misconduct in enforcing bail conditions…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 Oct 2023Police bin unjust surveillance amid 'bombshell' report
- 30 Oct 2023Unreasonable, unjust, oppressive and improperly discriminatory: watchdog blasts police on STMP
- 30 Oct 2023NSW Police use of Suspect Targeting Management Plan could meet 'threshold for serious misconduct'
- 30 Oct 2023Report finds NSW Police suspect lists led to 'gross over-representation' of Indigenous people
- 29 Oct 2023NSW Police are not closing the gap