‘Australia is about to take another significant step towards breaking the market power of the country’s electricity generation cartel – and prepare for a renewables-dominated grid – with the main rule maker finally allowing demand response to enter the wholesale electricity market.’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 5 Dec 2019Wholesale demand response delayed, better outcomes for consumers necessary
- 27 Nov 2019Water recycling needed but high fixed charges mean many Sydney households are still paying for water they don’t use
- 25 Nov 2019Cheaper than dirt: Critics say Sydney's water 'massively undervalued'
- 22 Nov 2019NSW Energy Strategy guides affordable, reliable energy transition
- 16 Sep 2019Call to fast-track ‘demand response’ to stabilise energy supply