‘Manufacturers including BlueScope Steel and CSR stand to benefit from proposed rule changes in the electricity market that will allow them to better control their power use and bid directly into the wholesale market, saying it will help drive down prices…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 5 Dec 2019Wholesale demand response delayed, better outcomes for consumers necessary
- 27 Nov 2019Water recycling needed but high fixed charges mean many Sydney households are still paying for water they don’t use
- 25 Nov 2019Cheaper than dirt: Critics say Sydney's water 'massively undervalued'
- 22 Nov 2019NSW Energy Strategy guides affordable, reliable energy transition
- 16 Sep 2019Call to fast-track ‘demand response’ to stabilise energy supply