‘Manufacturers including BlueScope Steel and CSR stand to benefit from proposed rule changes in the electricity market that will allow them to better control their power use and bid directly into the wholesale market, saying it will help drive down prices…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 24 Aug 20222SER interview: everyone deserves a healthy home
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals