‘Large energy users would be paid to reduce their power demand at peak times under a proposed new rule for the sector aimed at boosting competition and reducing wholesale prices…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 25 Feb 2020Rains buy time to ditch new desalination and plan smarter
- 5 Dec 2019Wholesale demand response delayed, better outcomes for consumers necessary
- 27 Nov 2019Water recycling needed but high fixed charges mean many Sydney households are still paying for water they don’t use
- 25 Nov 2019Cheaper than dirt: Critics say Sydney's water 'massively undervalued'
- 22 Nov 2019NSW Energy Strategy guides affordable, reliable energy transition