‘Changes to the ACT’s discrimination laws fall short of protecting the LGBTI community from religious discrimination in hospitals and aged care facilities, analysis from the Public Interest Advocacy Centre indicates….’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 14 Feb 2020Faith-based organisations concerned religious discrimination bill could hamper their work
- 6 Feb 2020Religious discrimination bill: what will Australians be allowed to say and do if it passes?
- 31 Jan 2020Religious Discrimination Bill remains deeply flawed and should be rejected
- 30 Jan 2020Provisions of Religious Discrimination Bill too ‘severe’, human rights commissioner says
- 11 Dec 2019New religious freedom bill will 'immunise bigotry', LGBTQI+ advocates warn