‘Insurers are using eating disorders from teenage years, wedding anxiety symptoms and “low feelings” to deny coverage and claims on mental health grounds, potentially breaking anti-discrimination laws, mental health advocates say…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 23 May 2023Australian Government urged to strengthen response on audio description
- 18 May 20232SER: the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersex Discrimination and Transphobia.
- 4 May 20232SER: An appropriate cost model for Commonwealth discrimination cases
- 26 Apr 2023We've failed the LGBTQIA+ class of 2023
- 21 Apr 2023Delay to ALRC religious schools inquiry leaves LGBTQ students and teachers exposed to discrimination