The same-sex marriage postal survey is almost at an end. The survey process has closed and we await the result on 15 November. But despite having put the LGBTI community through a protracted, unnecessary, unfair and frankly degrading process, there is a real risk that even a yes result may not guarantee marriage equality. Read PIAC CEO, Jonathon Hunyor’s op ed in the Guardian.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 15 Nov 2023Commonwealth settles case with asylum seeker who missed medical appointments because of handcuff PTSD
- 31 Oct 2023Age discrimination complaints on NDIS age cap taken to the United Nations
- 30 Oct 2023NSW Police use of Suspect Targeting Management Plan could meet 'threshold for serious misconduct'
- 30 Oct 2023Report finds NSW Police suspect lists led to 'gross over-representation' of Indigenous people
- 25 Oct 2023Coalition of experts call on NSW government to raise age of criminal responsibility