The same-sex marriage postal survey is almost at an end. The survey process has closed and we await the result on 15 November. But despite having put the LGBTI community through a protracted, unnecessary, unfair and frankly degrading process, there is a real risk that even a yes result may not guarantee marriage equality. Read PIAC CEO, Jonathon Hunyor’s op ed in the Guardian.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Sep 2022Call for UN torture watchdog to investigate Australia’s handcuffing of asylum seekers en route to medical care
- 16 Sep 2022Handcuffing in Australian immigration detention needs urgent review ahead of UN visit
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 7 Sep 2022Ground-breaking Sri Lankan conflict map supports UN work on accountability
- 6 Sep 2022Homelessness, disability and institutional neglect