‘Police watchdog chief says new intelligence-gathering tool used to target people suspected of being likely to commit crime is potentially ‘problematic’’
Media Releases & Coverage
- 14 Feb 2020NSW police put children as young as nine, many of them Indigenous under surveillance
- 14 Feb 2020Faith-based organisations concerned religious discrimination bill could hamper their work
- 14 Feb 2020PIAC Welcomes Scrutiny of Invasive Policing Practices
- 6 Feb 2020Religious discrimination bill: what will Australians be allowed to say and do if it passes?
- 31 Jan 2020Religious Discrimination Bill remains deeply flawed and should be rejected