‘The Government is publicly exuding confidence about its chances of winning the High Court challenge against its same-sex marriage postal vote. But in the backrooms of Parliament House, Coalition MPs are quietly plotting their next move should the court shoot down the survey…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 6 May 2020Civil society groups call on NSW Parliament to resume
- 4 Mar 2020Could It Get Easier For People To Say Yuck Stuff About Women In The Workplace? Attorney-General: No, Lawyers: Yes.
- 14 Feb 2020Faith-based organisations concerned religious discrimination bill could hamper their work
- 6 Feb 2020Religious discrimination bill: what will Australians be allowed to say and do if it passes?
- 31 Jan 2020Religious Discrimination Bill remains deeply flawed and should be rejected