‘The Government is publicly exuding confidence about its chances of winning the High Court challenge against its same-sex marriage postal vote. But in the backrooms of Parliament House, Coalition MPs are quietly plotting their next move should the court shoot down the survey…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 10 Jul 2020Independent school settles court case after expelling student with autism
- 10 Jul 2020Test case settlement great news for autistic children
- 28 Jun 2020Cate was expelled in year 2. Her parents took the school to court
- 6 May 2020Civil society groups call on NSW Parliament to resume
- 4 Mar 2020Could It Get Easier For People To Say Yuck Stuff About Women In The Workplace? Attorney-General: No, Lawyers: Yes.