For Homelessness Week we asked four members of PIAC’s homeless consumer advocacy committee, StreetCare, what they wanted people to know about homelessness. Here’s what Maddy, AJ, Carol and Dave had to say.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 4 Oct 2022UN recommends Australia legislate on audio descriptions
- 4 Oct 2022Lack of audio descriptions on Australian TV a human rights breach, UN committee finds
- 3 Oct 2022UN says Australia must ensure equal access to free-to-air TV for people who are blind or vision impaired
- 19 Sep 2022Activists Want The UN To Look Into Inhumane Use Of Handcuffs On Asylum Seekers
- 19 Sep 2022Being handcuffed for medical appointments left asylum seeker Yasir shaken. Why is it happening?