‘CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Gay-rights advocates filed a court challenge Thursday to the government’s unusual plan to canvass Australians’ opinion on gay marriage next month, while a retired judge said he would boycott the survey as unacceptable…’
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 6 May 2020Civil society groups call on NSW Parliament to resume
- 14 Feb 2020Faith-based organisations concerned religious discrimination bill could hamper their work
- 6 Feb 2020Religious discrimination bill: what will Australians be allowed to say and do if it passes?
- 30 Jan 2020Provisions of Religious Discrimination Bill too ‘severe’, human rights commissioner says
- 10 Dec 2019Religious Discrimination Bill remains a threat to human rights