PIAC responded to the AEMC’s Consultation Paper on the Review of regulatory arrangements for embedded networks. The growth in the number and size of embedded networks in Australia presents a variety of issues for the regulatory arrangements relating to those networks. PIAC outlines its concerns and recommendations relating to elements of the exemption framework; access to retail competition; and consumer protection.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 5 Aug 2021Increased energy bill support welcome news for NSW households under lockdown
- 22 Jun 2021Community and industry collaborate for better outcomes for people experiencing vulnerability
- 1 Jun 2021Treasury plans to give energy retailers control of consumer data should be abandoned
- 12 Feb 2021Overhaul needed for water planning
- 4 Feb 2021Energy rule-maker rejects rent-seeking bid, protects consumers