PIAC agrees that an energy storage register should be established so that relevant authorities and organisations have access to critical data to fulfill their regulatory obligations. In particular, PIAC supports the arguments advanced by academic and lawyer, Dr Penelope Crossley from the University of Sydney.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 5 Aug 2021Increased energy bill support welcome news for NSW households under lockdown
- 22 Jun 2021Community and industry collaborate for better outcomes for people experiencing vulnerability
- 1 Jun 2021Treasury plans to give energy retailers control of consumer data should be abandoned
- 12 Feb 2021Overhaul needed for water planning
- 4 Feb 2021Energy rule-maker rejects rent-seeking bid, protects consumers