PIAC agrees that an energy storage register should be established so that relevant authorities and organisations have access to critical data to fulfill their regulatory obligations. In particular, PIAC supports the arguments advanced by academic and lawyer, Dr Penelope Crossley from the University of Sydney.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 24 Aug 20222SER interview: everyone deserves a healthy home
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals