PIAC agrees that an energy storage register should be established so that relevant authorities and organisations have access to critical data to fulfill their regulatory obligations. In particular, PIAC supports the arguments advanced by academic and lawyer, Dr Penelope Crossley from the University of Sydney.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Sep 2023Australia’s transmission task needs a new approach – let’s open it up to competition
- 28 Aug 2023Eraring extension unnecessary: Government has cheaper, cleaner options
- 25 Aug 20232SER: Turning down the gas
- 18 Jul 2023“We can electrify the smart way, or the slow and expensive way”
- 15 Jun 2023Consumer groups welcome Knock to Stay Connected customer code for energy companies