The decision of a judge to dismiss a disability discrimination case which he described as a “trifle” and “nothing more than a try-on” has been overturned on appeal in a development described as a victory for the rights of people with disabilities.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 May 2023Proportion of Aboriginal inmates in NSW hit a record 29.7% in February
- 23 May 2023Australian Government urged to strengthen response on audio description
- 18 May 20232SER: the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersex Discrimination and Transphobia.
- 4 May 20232SER: An appropriate cost model for Commonwealth discrimination cases
- 1 May 2023Hitting the right note