The decision of a judge to dismiss a disability discrimination case which he described as a “trifle” and “nothing more than a try-on” has been overturned on appeal in a development described as a victory for the rights of people with disabilities.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 27 May 2022Welcome news: increased financial assistance for NSW households facing rising energy bills
- 16 May 2022Disability discrimination case highlights challenges faced by airline customers travelling with electric wheelchairs
- 30 Apr 2022NDIA fails to deliver on appropriate housing: New report
- 28 Mar 20222SER interview re the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act
- 9 Feb 2022Labor amendments not enough to redeem flawed Religious Discrimination Bill