Sri Lanka is taking firm but slow steps towards ethnic and national reconciliation and in Australia, home to tens of thousands of Sri Lankans, old suspicions are being replaced by new friendships.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Sep 2021Justice beyond borders
- 24 Sep 2021How to investigate human rights violations when on-the-ground access becomes impossible?
- 25 Aug 2021‘Victims deserve attention and action’: Michael Kirby promotes gathering witness testimony remotely amid Afghanistan crisis
- 12 Feb 2021A Catalogue of Suffering Behind the Calls for Action on Sri Lanka’s War Crimes
- 10 Feb 2021ABC 702 - Transitional justice in Sri Lanka