Australian competition tribunal rules in favour of electricity network operators in New South Wales who claimed their costs were $5bn more than estimated.Household energy prices are set to jump in New South Wales after a tribunal overturned a regulator’s decision to cut prices charged by electricity networks.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 24 Aug 20222SER interview: everyone deserves a healthy home
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals