PIAC is seeking an experienced lawyer to work with our legal team to identify, develop and conduct public interest litigation; assist in the general management of the legal practice; and undertake law reform, policy and training work. This is a challenging and rewarding position requiring a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a demonstrated commitment to human rights and social justice. Find our more…
Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 May 2023Over-representation of Aboriginal people in New South Wales prisons "highest on record"
- 30 May 2023Proportion of Aboriginal inmates in NSW hit a record 29.7% in February
- 30 May 2023‘Growing crisis’: Record level of Aboriginal people in NSW prisons, new data reveals
- 30 May 2023NSW prisons more unequal than ever with record level of Aboriginal people behind bars
- 25 May 2023An evening with playwright Suzie Miller