This submission responds to the proposed changes to the rules governing the NSW Government’s Energy Savings Scheme (ESS). PIAC’s response provides suggestions aimed at ensuring the scheme’s structure maximises the value of services provided under the scheme and minimises the opportunity for providers to over-inflate the price of services in order to meet minimum co-payment levels.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 24 Nov 2021Parliament must reject ‘worse than feared’ Religious Discrimination Bill
- 17 Nov 2021Axing ‘Folau clause’ small step forward, but bigger problems remain in Religious Discrimination Bill
- 15 Nov 2021Politics triumphs over evidence as Attorneys General fail on raising the age
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 8 Nov 2021Mental health discrimination by insurers: new report calls for urgent ASIC investigation