This submission responds to the proposed changes to the rules governing the NSW Government’s Energy Savings Scheme (ESS). PIAC’s response provides suggestions aimed at ensuring the scheme’s structure maximises the value of services provided under the scheme and minimises the opportunity for providers to over-inflate the price of services in order to meet minimum co-payment levels.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 17 Nov 20232SER: Fighting the NDIS age cap at the UN
- 16 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuff case against Serco, govt
- 15 Nov 2023Commonwealth settles case with asylum seeker who missed medical appointments because of handcuff PTSD
- 15 Nov 2023Asylum seeker settles handcuffing case against the Commonwealth
- 2 Nov 2023UN asked to rule on whether NDIS age cap is a human rights breach