In 2012 the Homeless Persons’ Legal Service and StreetCare undertook a consultation project exploring the experiences and difficulties faced by people who have recently exited the prison system into situations of housing crisis or homelessness. This briefing paper summarises the issues identified in the consultation, and makes a series of recommendations to address these.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 6 Sep 2022Homelessness, disability and institutional neglect
- 13 Jul 20222SER interview: housing affordability crisis
- 16 Nov 2021Disability pension not enough to buy food
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 29 May 2020Public forum today: Sector leaders call for urgent measures to end homelessness post COVID-19