StreetCare member Tony Tuhoro speaks about his history of homelessness and his desire to use his musical talent to inform people about issues facing homeless people, as part of the StreetCare series of videos, In their voices.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Nov 2021Disability pension not enough to buy food
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 29 May 2020Public forum today: Sector leaders call for urgent measures to end homelessness post COVID-19
- 3 Apr 2020Man eating kebab on bench among 50 people fined in NSW and Victoria for violating coronavirus laws
- 25 Mar 2020HPLS on ABC Radio National's The Law Report