Despite Labor’s opposition to same sex marriage in Australia, the Federal Government is going to help smooth the path for couples who want to marry overseas. Ed Santow comments on PIAC involvement in marriage equality campaign.
Media Releases & Coverage
- 7 Dec 2021Civil society organisations call for a Christmas pause on COVID fine collection to reduce hardship in communities already doing it tough
- 3 Dec 2021New report: Two years after Medevac, asylum seekers still waiting in hotels for urgent medical treatment
- 24 Nov 2021Parliament must reject ‘worse than feared’ Religious Discrimination Bill
- 21 Nov 2021Opinion: Australia must raise the age of responsibility to 14 or keep trapping children in a quicksand of criminality
- 17 Nov 2021Opinion: Religious Discrimination Bill still discriminates against many, despite removal of Folau clause