Prisoners in NSW will reap the benefits of recommendations which followed the Holcroft inquest.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Dec 2021Almost 3,000 children in NSW hit with fines of up to $5,000 for minor Covid rule breaches
- 7 Dec 2021Unfair COVID fines causing hardship and should not be enforced, advocates say
- 5 Dec 2021More than 7000 people challenge COVID-19 fines, but most fail
- 21 Nov 2021Opinion: Australia must raise the age of responsibility to 14 or keep trapping children in a quicksand of criminality
- 15 Nov 2021Attorneys General feet of clay when it comes to criminal responsibility